Latest : Lakshmi Menon Profile

Name : Lakshmi Menon 


Date of birth: 25th May 1996

Birth Place:Kochi, Kerala

Occupation: Actress, Dancer

Favourite colour: Pink

Favourite hero: Surya

Favourite God: Krishna

Favourite spot: Theni

Favourite food: Chapathi with Paneer Butter Masala

Ice cream flavour: Chocolate

Favourite five things you like: Mother, grandmother, books, acting and singing

Favourite drinks: Tropicana (What else do you expect)

Your likes: Speaking seeing the eyes

Bad habit: Rowdy in the house

Good habit: Very peaceful

Your dislikes: Telling lies

Unforgettable gift: Not received so far

The person you fight with: I am the only daughter in the house

Secret friend: So far there is no one

The unforgettable day: July 25th. This was the day the audio CD of Kumki was released.  I had the opportunity to meet my favourite Rajni and Kamal sir on that day.

Character: Very simple and humble

Policy: Give respect, have respect

How should your dream boy be: Good height and medium weight

Humming song: Ayayayoo Aananthamey from the film Kumki

Hobby: Singing, singing and singing

Role model:
“Dirty Picture” Vidhya Balan

The secret of the scar in your face: A boy pushed me when I was studying LKG. I am in search of him.

Bank balance: In the hands of my mother

Mobile screen saver: There is no permission to have mobile in my house

Scared of: All the insects

Bedroom philosophy: Study well


Leave a Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Comments